The Cirtex team is committed to providing professional, innovative and cutting edge solutions when it comes to ground stabilisation products, all backed up with outstanding customer service.
What we do
We are committed to making every one of your projects 100% successful. From initial concept through to advance collaboration with your project team, Cirtex has a wealth of experience and knowledge to provide proven, cost-effective solutions to Environmental, Civil and Hydraulic engineering challenges
- Civil engineering and construction temporary works
- Permanent structures
- Pipeline buoyancy control
- Marine, shoreline and underwater applications
- Anchored turf reinforcement
- Permeable paving
Founded in 1982 as a manufacturing and distribution company, Cirtex still remain a family business and are committed to providing unparalleled service to all our valued clients.
- Sustained commitment to be world class
- Time is precious, unmanaged risk & waste are unacceptable
- Accepting responsibility and accountability
- Agile and continually improving
No matter what the job is, you can be confident Cirtex is available to help get the result you want. Our goal is to deliver excellence from start to finish of every project.
- Advanced research and development
- Technical and onsite support
- Quality assurance
- Ability to deliver
Value engineering solutions
At Cirtex we don’t simply sell products and solutions to projects.
We work with clients to better understand the specifics of each project, analyse the required functions and take a creative approach to solving the challenge on hand to present a value-engineered solution.
Value engineering eliminates any unnecessary use of product and ensures the most effective product or solution is used without compromising on quality.
We appreciate what you have to say. Use the form below to post us Feedback.